Summer has finally arrived and it is beautiful out there. Looking for a way to spend the day and have an adventure?
Visit Latonia Kentucky at the back of Covington Kentucky just 10 minutes from Downtown Cincinnati. This place is a shopping experience! Check out these great shopping locations all in the same block!
- Half & Half Antiques General Store has a 5500sqft showroom with thousands of wonderful antiques, collectibles, oddities, and cool junk that you just do not find in traditional stores today. Open 6 days a week!!
- The Roost for Coffee and vintage décor. Dolly Too!
- Curated Design & Décor. Mid-Century Everything Everywhere!
- Dicey Dyes.. Home of Custom and Colorful Tie Dye Apparel!
- Blonde Locks Flowers Vintage Art & Décor!
- Rosies 2nd Glance Thrift. Just never know what you will find!
- Around the Corner Fabrics. Quilting Materials & Sewing Needs!
And there are new shops coming!
What else is here?
- Food: Visit Bards Burgers – As seen on the Food Network
or Grannies Restaurant For Home Cooking
- Bakeries: Emersons is fantastic way to start the day!
Moonrise Bakery opens at 4pm with Fresh Donuts!
- Bars: There are too many to choose from.. 5 in just a few blocks
Just know there is plenty to do here! Visit for an hour or make an afternoon adventure!