Summer has finally arrived and it is beautiful out there. Looking for a way to spend the day and have an adventure?
Visit Latonia Kentucky at the back of Covington Kentucky just 10 minutes from Downtown Cincinnati. This place is a shopping experience! Check out these great shopping locations all in the same block!
- Half & Half Antiques General Store has a 5500sqft showroom with thousands of wonderful antiques, collectibles, oddities, and cool junk that you just do not find in traditional stores today. Open 6 days a week!!
- The Roost for Coffee and vintage décor. Dolly Too!
- Curated Design & Décor. Mid-Century Everything Everywhere!
- Dicey Dyes.. Home of Custom and Colorful Tie Dye Apparel!
- Blonde Locks Flowers Vintage Art & Décor!
- Rosies 2nd Glance Thrift. Just never know what you will find!
- Around the Corner Fabrics. Quilting Materials & Sewing Needs!
And there are new shops coming!
What else is here?
- Food: Visit Bards Burgers – As seen on the Food Network
or Grannies Restaurant For Home Cooking
- Bakeries: Emersons is fantastic way to start the day!
Moonrise Bakery opens at 4pm with Fresh Donuts!
- Bars: There are too many to choose from.. 5 in just a few blocks
Just know there is plenty to do here! Visit for an hour or make an afternoon adventure!
Hello all, As you can see we do not update our webpage all the time. To follow us closer please join us and follow our Facebook page at facebook.com/shophalfhalf
As 2020 slowly comes to an end, we are happy to have survived this crazy year. With our grand reopening being doused by the Covid-19 shutdown and struggling to keep our customers safe and yet give them a memorable experience we feel like we have actually flourished. If you have never visited our shop then you have no idea what you have been missing. We cover all types of antiques, vintage, and collectables. Just visit the Facebook page and you can see hundreds of photos.
So what is next? We are currently expanding out Train Store area. We now stock not just vintage O and HO scale, but now we are stocking N-Scale and we are working on growing our American Flyer and Standard Gauge. Much to see here as we are looking to expand that area by another 100 square feet.
Coming after the new year we are planning our next expansion to open another 250sqft of showroom where we will be stocking vintage hardware items and project furniture pieces. Looking to learn out to distress or refinish a piece of furniture?? We will have project pieces to pick from.. looking for old hinges, locks, handles, or other pieces of hardware?? We will have shelves filled. We will also be stocking an assortment of glass table tops and shelves of all sizes.
In closing I just want to thank everyone who has stopped in and become one of our new friends here and I want to invite anyone who has not stopped by to do so. Trust me it is worth the trip.
Randy – The Antique Guy
Hello world. We get at least 1 call a day asking if we are open. And Yes we are open. The Covid bug has caused us all to have to adjust our lives and habits, but we have not adjusted our hours. We bring in new stock every week and with our almost 6000sqft showroom you can easily distance yourself from other patrons.
Looking to get out of the house? Make Latonia, Ky a destination.
- Visit Half & Half where you will find treasures and lost memories.
- Visit Curated Decor where you will find Mid-Century Decor.
- Have lunch at Bards Burgers for a Classic Grilled Hamburger
- Soon to Open The Roost.. Relax with Friends with a drink and snack
- Have a nightcap at one of the local watering holes.. 4 of them to choose from with Live Bands on Friday & Saturday Nights
- Take home fresh warm doughnuts from Sunrise they open at 6pm
What a great way to spend an afternoon!
Once again we were forced to be closed because of this pandemic, BUT.. we have survived and are now fully reopened. New items are coming out every day and the store is quickly being restocked with all types of treasures. Follow us on Facebook for more up to date information.
We suffered a fire in January 2018 and have been closed for repairs for a very long time. But we are NOW OPEN and plan to stay that way.
We have also added some new areas to the store. We just opened a Train Shop in our store. We have a great selection of Lionel trains and a mix of several other manufacturers.
In the next few months we will be opening an area dedicated to vintage and antique hardware. Knobs, hinges, glass tops, wood, doors and so much more. We will also have furniture available that needs repaired or refinished at rock bottom prices.
In the mid-summer we will be opening an area dedicated to an online auction house. You can log in and see new treasures every week or stop by the store and see it all first hand. This is going to be one of our primary means to move items that have been with us to long and to keep our inventory changing so that each time you visit our store you find it to be a new experience.
Welcome to Half & Half’s blog!
We have not decided if we are going to try to run a blog but if we do this will be the area where we will share new information and special items that come into the shop. We will for certain update our facebook page with some of the inventory we just have not decided if it will be time worthy to do it here as well.